top of page


The Warnock Law Group Logo

Establishing Legal Guardianships

At the law office of The Warnock Law Group, we provide experienced, dedicated representation for all of our Florida clients’ legal needs. With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, our team of attorneys offers compassionate and personalized legal solutions.

Protect Loved Ones

Protect the interests of those you care about. By determining guardianship for your children in the event you are no longer able to care for them, you can look out for their best interests even after you are gone. Our experienced Fort Myers guardianship lawyer can help you establish a pre-need minor child guardian or special needs adult guardianship.

Pre-Need Guardianship For Minors

A pre-need guardian can be legally designated should the legal parents die, become physically or mentally incapacitated or are no longer able to care for their child. This is done by filing a Declaration of Pre-Need Guardianship with the court. A pre-need guardian of your choice would assume all the duties and responsibilities for your child in the event of your death, for example, instead of your child potentially becoming a ward of the state.

Special Needs Adult Guardianship

Many children, once they reach the age of 18, no longer require guardianship. However, in the case of special needs children, even as adults, they may require legal guardianship. Our skilled attorneys can assist with this and help you provide and plan for your special needs child now and in the future. We also provide estate planning, wills and trusts services.

Petitioning For Conservatorship

In our state, the legal designation of conservator is for a person who maintains an estate for a person who is absent. In this situation, absence is defined as going missing, either in war or as a result of dementia or mental illness. We can advise on conservator eligibility and the legal process to attain this status.

Contact Us Today

Call The Warnock Law Group at 239-437-1197 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced Fort Myers, Florida, attorneys or contact us online.

bottom of page